The MRobot module provides a way to program and simulate robot bending cells. It builds upon the power of MBend's existing automatic tooling and sequencing features, with
- Fully automatic gripping and path calculations.
- Interactive gripping and path control.
- Coordinated simulation of robot and brake interaction.
- Fast and easy calibration.
- Creation of NC code for both machine and robot.
You can create your cell from a set of configured components, including the robot, gripper, orientation table, InPallet, and OutPallet. Simulate any gripper, including multiple gripping zones and vacuum/clamping combinations.