Miller Electric Mfg. LLC will showcase its latest welding and safety equipment for the manufacturing, fabrication and construction industries at FABTECH 2019, Nov. 11–14 in Chicago.
Be sure to stop by Miller booths B19054 and B23054, where representatives will be available to answer product and welding technology questions and booth visitors can experience the new equipment firsthand.
Live welding demonstrations will highlight the benefits of comprehensive welding solutions — featuring Miller® welding products, Hobart® filler metals, Bernard® Semi-Automatic MIG Guns and Tregaskiss® Robotic MIG Guns. Miller solutions at the show will include the following products:
- Deltaweld® System with Intellx™ feeders: Deltaweld Systems deliver pulsed MIG capabilities to help operations reduce welder training time, minimize spatter and rework, and improve weld quality. The new Intellx Pro dual wire feeder option provides even greater flexibility.
- Big Blue® 400 PipePro® welder/generator: Designed to help pipeline welders tackle daily demands to produce high-quality work as quickly as possible. Featuring Dynamic DIG™ technology, which automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short — delivering a smoother, more consistent arc that can be tailored to match the application, material, fit-up and welder technique.
- XMT® 350 FieldPro™ with Polarity Reversing: Industry-leading technology means there’s no need to manually swap polarity, cables or hoses between welding processes such as stick and TIG. Quick-Select™ technology automatically selects the welding process, correct polarity, cable outputs and welding parameters — for reduced training time and increased quality — while optimized stick and TIG performance is specifically designed for open root pipe welding.
- Multimatic® 255 multiprocess welder: Reduce downtime and increase productivity with this multiprocess welder that delivers MIG, stick, DC Lift-Arc™ TIG and pulsed MIG capabilities — making it ideal for professionals in the light manufacturing, fabrication and MRO segments.
- Millermatic® 255 MIG welder: Built for professionals in the light manufacturing or fabrication segments, this smaller, more versatile machine is capable of welding metals up to 1/2-inch thick with an output rating of 230 amps and 25.5 volts at a 60 percent duty cycle.
- Multimatic® 220 AC/DC Multiprocess welder: This multiprocess machine delivers all-in-one capabilities for MIG, flux-cored, DC TIG and DC stick welding, plus the addition of AC TIG capabilities. Welders can tackle more projects and more materials — now offering AC/DC TIG from 24-gauge to 1/4-inch thick aluminum and steel.
For more information, visit MillerWelds.com.