The HFH-100-E/P is the extreme heavy duty, automatic hopper/separator for continuous duty.
- 150 Lbs. Capacity. (300 Lbs. and larger capacity available upon request.)
- No interruptions. Internal flux transfer valve allows for continuous duty flux recovery operation.
- Automatic. System transfers recovered flux on a timed cycle for reuse.
- Heated Hopper. Temperature up to (250°F [121°C]) blocks entry of H2O into the flux, preventing hydrogen-assisted cracking of the weld.
- Not sensitive to head height. Unlike standard hoppers, the HFH-100-E/P can be mounted as close to the welding torch as possible.
- Used in extreme, continuous duty flux recovery operations, typically on spiral pipe mills
- Flux Port can be used to load hopper before or during operation. Flux can also be pressure fed to the lower hopper. Use our HPT-100 or larger heated pressure feed tank.
For use with Mighty Mac Super Duty Vacuums
Click here for Optional Accessories.
Visit our booth # B18035, call 508-842-2224, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.