Hymson offers a fiber laser cutting machine that is compact and is a technologically advanced product. The machine, complete with loading and unloading system, does not exceed the overall dimensions of 10.6 x 6.3 meters for the HF3015LU model.
The fiber laser is a diode YB-fiber pumped laser (wavelength 1070 nm), which allows to obtain a high beam quality. Offers important advantages in comparison to the CO2 laser as energy saving, minimum maintenance cost, possibility of working more types of materials and in general the undoubted superior reliability of the product.
Elimination of various costs (e.g. the significant consumption of pressurized gas of the CO2 laser) makes the machine an interesting investment.
We offer fiber sources with power from 2 to 4 kW with very low power consumption. A carbon fiber appliance for accelerations up to 4g and a fiber laser head that supports power up to 4 kW.
Among the advantages:
- A mechanism in lightweight carbon fiber for fast and precise movements of the laser head (up to 4g acceleration)
- Higher cutting speeds (especially on thicknesses under 6 mm), lower operating costs;
- The fiber laser cutting machine has a lower cost per piece;
- The machine allows cutting of more reflective materials;
- The fiber laser cutting machine has an energy efficiency three times greater than the CO2 laser;
The here proposed fiber laser cutting machine produces automatic, the continuous presence of the operator is not required.