ULTRALOX INTERLOCKING™ TECHNOLOGY produces durable, cost effective/attractive pre-assembled aluminum railing & fence products within minutes!
ULTRALOX™ is the only aluminum railing manufacturer to achieve an ICC-ES ESR Rating #3485.
ULTRALOX INTERLOCKING™ TECHNOLOGY is a truly unique machine that fabricates aluminum, powder-coated railing components on demand. The interlocking components are then easily and quickly installed on the jobsite without any special tools, mechanical fasteners or welding.
The structural, ICC-ES AC273-tested products can be produced in a variety of profiles, configurations and colors, providing exceptional aesthetics as well as industry-leading strength and reliability.
With the ULTRALOX INTERLOCKING™ TECHNOLOGY:
- Aluminum Railings are assembled in a matter of minutes
- Assemble the railings in your shop – eliminating expensive field labor
- No more wasting parts – Build what you need, when you need it.
- Need 100 panels fabricated at 54 ½”, no problem!
- Cut your horizontal H-Channels to the proper size and only use the number of pickets you need for the panel. Save Parts, Save Cost, Win More Jobs
- Stair Panels: Convert machine within 10-minutes to build stairs. And Yes, the stairs can be racked to accommodate any stair angle.
- Fencing, Fence panels can be built up to 48” with our ULTRALOX INTERLOCKING™ TECHNOLOGY 8’ model and 72” Tall with our 12’ model
- Custom heights? From 24” to 72” can be built with the ULTRALOX INTERLOCKING™ TECHNOLOGY Interlocking Machines.
ULTRALOX INTERLOCKING™ TECHNOLOGY eliminates the roadblocks that slow down railing projects. By dramatically reducing inventory costs, warehouse requirements, freight costs, and damage issues, ULTRALOX INTERLOCKING™ TECHNOLOGY owners control the quality and delivery of railing for their customers.
This is a transformative approach to producing railing, providing ULTRALOX INTERLOCKING™ TECHNOLOGY owners with the ability to achieve levels of efficiency, customer service, and profitability above and beyond standard practice.
VISIT ULTRALOX.COM TO LEARN MORE