Videos highlight innovation of Weld-Aid® products engineered to improve welding efficiency
Horsham, PA – CRC Industries, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of specialty products and formulations for maintenance and repair professionals and do-it-yourselfers, and the maker of CRC Brakleen®, the #1 selling brake parts cleaner worldwide, is launching eight new product videos in support of the company’s Weld-Aid® line of maintenance products serving the welding industry. The videos, which focus on the innovation and application for top-selling Weld-Aid® products, will be available for viewing at the CRC booth #35012 at FABTECH.
Under its Weld-Aid® brand, which includes Nozzle-Kleen #2®, the world’s leading anti-spatter, CRC provides products that focus on three main causes of downtime for welders; spatter buildup, equipment maintenance, and wire cleaning and lubrication. David Dirnberger, CRC business development manager for the welding industry, explains, “Weld-Aid® makes novice welders look good and good welders look great by increasing productivity and lowering cost of welding consumables.“
Nozzle-Kleen® products maximize tip, nozzle and diffuser life by preventing spatter buildup ensuring optimum gas coverage. Weld-Kleen® coatings minimize the need for grinding by preventing spatter buildup on parts and fixtures. The Lube-Matic® system maximizes tip and liner life by cleaning and lubricating welding wire.
The 30-second videos demonstrate the following products:
- Nozzle-Kleen #2® – World’s leading anti-spatter aerosol.
- Nozzle-Kleen HD® – Anti-spatter aerosol formulated for high temperature applications.
- Nozzle-Kleen® 107A – Anti-spatter aerosol that does not contain methylene chloride.
- Nozzle-Kleen® Tools – Tools used to remove spatter without scarring the nozzle, tip, or gas diffuser areas, without the need for disassembly.
- Weld-Kleen 350® – Ready-to-use, water-based, anti-spatter product engineered to protect parts, clamps, tooling, and fixtures.
- Weld-Kleen HD® – Anti-spatter aerosol engineered to protect parts, clamps tooling and fixtures.
- Nozzle-Dip HD® – Gel formula that reduces spatter buildup on nozzles and tips; provides excellent cooling properties for longer tip and nozzle life.
- Lube-Matic® Pads – Cleaner and lubricant pads designed to increase tip and liner life by up to 300%.
After debuting at the 2019 FABTECH show, the Weld-Aid® product videos will be posted on the CRC Industries website https://www.crcindustries.com/ and YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/CRCAuto/.
For more information about Weld-Aid® products, visit https://weldaid.com/.
For more information about CRC Industries, visit https://www.crcindustries.com/.
Dori Ahart, Senior Marketing Manager
CRC Industries, Inc.
Horsham, PA 19044