The DM P2500 is a sturdy workhorse where no efforts have been spared to make it as accurate as possible. The automatically calibrated moving parts in the DM P2500 have an accuracy of 1 µm, which vouches for excellent repeatability in serial production of 3D metal components. In addition, great focus has been addressed to making the platform as stable as possible to assist best accuracy.
- High productivity
- Robust machine design; Made for serial production and prototyping
- Prints without support structures; This will minimise your need for post processing and increase productivity as well as powder utilisation.
- Recycling of metal powder; Close to 100 % of the powder, not turned into components, is recycled
- Stacking components when printing; No support structure and less than 1 mm distance needed between components, enables multiple level printing in one print box. This increases your productivity without sacrificing time.
- High accuracy and repeatability; Gives you the opportunity to go into serial production
- Excellent surface quality; With an average surface roughness of Ra6 µm directly after completion, time spent on post-processing is kept at a minimum
- Fast change-over; Merely 15-25 min are needed to start the next print job
- Operates at room temperature; Means no time-consuming heat up and cool down cycles
- No protective atmosphere needed; Eliminates need of costly inert gas
- Easy to clean and maintain; Saves time
- Powered by Digital Metal technology; A proprietary technology developed by Digital Metal, based on high-precision binder-jetting on metal powder bed