Midwest Composite Technologies
1050 Walnut Ridge Drive, Hartland, WI 53029
Custom solutions for all your prototyping and model making needs. The latest rapid prototyping machines and 24 hour overnight capabilities, transform ideas into parts with quick turnarounds to meet tight deadlines.
We specialize in rapid prototypes in metal and plastic, but we have a wide variety of other prototyping and model making technology in-house.
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Polyjet Printing - Color and multiple durometers
- Models - from small to large that accurately reflect production details
- CNC - 3 axis, 5 axis, turning - with an envelope up to 10 ft x 23 ft x 5 ft
- Molds - FRP Fiberglass, REN, Epoxy and Silicone
- CAD/Design - full in-house CAD and industrial design capabilities
- Product finishing and final assembly - trim, finish, and paint
We have customers around the world because our undaunted commitment to satisfying our customers' individual needs sets us apart. Midwest Composite Technologies is your single source for your product development and manufacturing needs.