J5 MediJet™ sets a new standard for medical modeling. With multiple materials and multicolor capabilities, academic medical centers, hospitals and medical device companies can create brilliantly vivid anatomical models and drilling and cutting guides* that are sterilizable and biocompatible – all in one platform.
• Patient-specific anatomical models for pre-surgical planning
• Precisely accurate anatomy for training and education
• Surgical guides and tooling*
• Medical device product development
*with approved 3rd party 510k cleared segmentation software
The new standard for planning, education, and testing.
Multi-material and multicolor capabilities
Create patient specific, brilliantly vivid anatomical models with multiple materials and multicolor capabilities that are biocompatible and can be sterilized.
Functional surgical guides and tooling
Create drilling and cutting guides* that are sterilizable and biocompatible
More printing with less handling
Accommodate multiple medical models in a single print with significantly less handling.
Small footprint, big impact
Print exact pathologies on-demand and train physicians, students and medical device field staff from anywhere. MediJet™ is economical and compact enough for small lab spaces.
Hospitals and Academic Medical Centers
Improve point-of-care planning, patient satisfaction, and training and education. Using patient-specific 3D printed medical models for on-demand training and pre-surgical planning can improve patient outcomes by reducing complications and decreasing OR time and length of hospital stay. Data demonstrates that patient satisfaction improves when 3D medical models are used as part of education for informed consent.
Medical Device Companies
Enhance training and education programs and improve product quality. Create consistency in new medical device development and testing to enhance product quality, reduce costs and accelerate time to market. Scale up product demonstrations when training field staff and physicians on a new medical device by providing models that replicate the disease state your device is intended to treat—no storage requirements or ethical concerns associated with animal and cadaver models.
All on a certified system.
• 510k cleared for clinical diagnostic use with leading segmentation software companies
• Biocompatibility certification
- ISO 10993-1:2018 for limited contact to tissue and bone and permanent contact to intact skin
- ISO 18562-1:2017 for breathing gas pathways in healthcare applications
• Sterilization methods
- Steam, Gamma and EtO for MED610 and MED615RGD
- Steam, Gamma, and EtO for Rigid Transparent family
• ISO 13485 Certified (material and hardware manufacturing sites)
3D printing workflow, simplified.
MediJet’s large tray accommodates multiple medical models in a single print and requires
ignificantly less handling.
GrabCAD Print software makes it easy:
• Automatically corrects files and reduces print time with automatic tray arrangement.
• Calculate the time and material resources needed for production before printing.
• 3MF file supported – significantly simplifies color assignment in your workflow
• New feature alerts the user if there has been cross contamination with a biocompatible material.
• Schedule and monitor the print job remotely from your mobile device or browser.
• Get automatic alerts remotely when the job is printing and finished.
30% faster print time than comparableprinting solutions**
**Compared to six types of anatomical models printed with Formlabs Form3, Projet 3600, Projet 6000, and Mimaki 3DUJ-553
Lower total cost of ownership.
With less upfront investment and a lower total cost of ownership, MediJet is designed to maximize your investment in 3D printing. All application needs can be met with one platform–no need for multiple printers.
30% lower cost per part compared to outsourcing
Economical DraftWhite Material
Significantly lower the cost of single material applications and bulk color models