Titan Robotics' new Atlas-HS incorporates Hybrid Additive and Subtractive technology on a single industrial platform, enabling 3D printed parts to be milled both during and after the printing process. Taking production additive manufacturing to the next level, the Atlas-HS shortens cycle times and produces end-use smooth and accurate 3D printed parts.
Expanding on Titan’s highly successful line of Atlas 3D printers, the Atlas-HS features a heated chamber for printing high-performance polymers, including CF-PEI, GF-PEKK, Nylons and more, and is available with print volumes up to 50” X x 50”Y x 72”Z, with custom size options also available. The Atlas-HS gives industrial customers ultimate flexibility, with a spindle and the option to incorporate both Titan’s pellet and filament extruders on the same gantry.
As a production additive manufacturing solutions provider, Titan’s Atlas-HS is designed and built to address the needs of customers in industries including aerospace, automotive, foundry, consumer products and appliances, government agencies and more. The Hybrid Additive and Subtractive system on the Atlas-HS enables users to quickly and cost-effectively manufacture end use parts, patterns, molds, tools, jigs and fixtures.
- Atlas-HS 2.5 Print: 42" X x 42" Y x 44" Z
- Atlas-HS 2.5 Cut: 42" X x 39" Y x 39" Z
- Atlas HS 3.6 Print and Cut: 50" X x 50" Y x 72" Z
- Custom Sizes Available
- Pellet Extruder + Spindle
- Pellet Extruder + Spindle + Filament Extruder
- Dual Pellet Extruders + Spindle
- Speed: 18,000 RPM (1.5HP)
- Tool Size: Up to 1/4" diameter, 4" length
- Tool Changer: 6 tool capacity
- Tool Calibration: 3-axis sensor configuration
- Chip Collection System
- Pellet Extruder: 400C
- Filament Extruder: 400C
- Bed: 140C
- Enclosure: 80C
- Motion Controller: Industrial CNC controller
- Drives: Servos on all axes
- Print Speeds: Up to 30,000mm/min