The AON M2+ makes large and high-temperature 3D printing accessible and affordable for business of all sizes.
- Large 450 x 450 x 580 mm - Print full-scale designs and production runs on one machine.
- Actively Heated Build Chamber (135°C) - Achieve high in-situ crystallization while minimizing warping and cracking.
- Open Material Format - Avoid expensive, proprietary materials. Print the materials you want, from engineering-grade up to high-performance polymers, including PEEK, PEKK, ULTEM™.
- Independent Dual Extruders (500°C) - Print soluble/breakaway supports, multi-materials parts, and carbon/glass fiber composites.
- Configurable Process Parameters - Develop process parameters for new materials, control part properties, and minimize porosity.
- On-demand Additive Expertise - AON3D hardware comes with on-demand 3D printing knowledge and courses. Plus, get help from our team of knowledgeable application engineers, material scientists, and more.