Completely Automated Tumbling & Blasting, No Dust, Perfect Polish. Bel Air defines “Water Jet Blasting” as a wet slurry treatment process which removes powder and improves surfaces in a single operation, without chemicals or solvents. A pressurized blasting slurry can be used to create both desired cosmetic and functional surface finishes, while removing all excess build material. Dust-free and simple to use, the FM-WJ wet blaster is a must-have piece of equipment for all plastic and metal 3D post processing.
Automation options, such as motorized turntables and tumble baskets, are available as options, allowing you to blast a large batch of parts all at once.
A wet surface treatment process which cleans, descales, and degreases in a single operation without chemicals or solvents. The media treats the part surface by scrubbing rather than impinging and impact, without changing close tolerance dimensions. The pressure blast process is the preferred method or preparing metal, plastic, and composite surfaces in the numerous industries, such as: Aerospace, Plating, Electronics, and more!
- All welded stainless steel construction
- Safety interlock blast system
- Large view window with foot-operated wash
- Filtered cabinet exhaust system
- Regulator w/gauge for variable air pressure
- Suction gun & pump gun system available
- Fluorescent lighting of cabinet interior
- Coated Interior work table
- Water rinse & air blow off nozzle included