Flagship SLS 3D printer by Sinterit, compatible with eight Sinterit SLS materials (elastic and stiff). It features open printing parameters.
Max. print size: 110x160x245 [mm] (4.33 x 6.33 x 9.65 [in])
It enables you to work on end-quality printing and testing, explore research methods, and quickly validate new ideas.
Sinterit compact SLS 3D printer makes the environment you’re working in an open one, with eight ready-to-use materials, and the ability to invent and use your own.
The open software enables you to change and fine-tune an array of 32 printing parameters.
With its modular design, you can choose the stand-alone Lisa PRO or couple it with dedicated solutions.
- XY accuracy: from 0.05 [mm] (0.002 [in])
- Build volume: 150 x 200 x 260 [mm]
- (5.9 x 7.9 x 10.2 [in])
- Max. print size
- High-temperature materials: 110x160x230 [mm] (4.33 x 6.33 x 9.06 [in])
- Low-temperature materials: 110x160x245 [mm] (4.33 x 6.33 x 9.65 [in])
- Compatible with eight Sinterit SLS materials
- Nitrogen chamber for a wider choice of materials
- Open system
- 3rd-party materials can be used
- 32 printing parameters can be modified
- Made at Sinterit’s facility in EU