Typhoon™ is described as high flow and fast print all-in-one extruder toolhead specifically designed for industrial large-scale 3d printers. This print head is designed to extrude 2.85mm filament, is compatible with standard firmware and is capable of outputting a flow around 200mm³/s (0.9 kg/h). This means quicker print at a high deposit rate.
- Super High Flow : The Typhoon extruder can output 200 mm³/s (0.9kg/h), one of the highest flow rate for 2.85mm filament.
- Precise Temperature Control : the two PT100 sensors are class A, high precision sensors. The circuit has been designed to use the best resolution between 0°C and 500°C.
- Quad Pinch Filament Driving System : The quad pinch system is a four-point contact with the filament. This extreme grip ensures no slipping ever occurs. Any type filament can go through this mechanism, even very soft and flexibles ones.
- Dual Heating Zone : The dual heat zone design ensures the polymer is at a constant temperature. The top section receives cold filament and generates more heat to melt the polymer. Then, the bottom zone ensures that the polymer is at a precise temperature to output an even flow.
- Hot Environment Ready : The Typhoon™ is ready for any environmental conditions. The watercooling loop ensures the whole system is at a constant temperature. With an additional heat shield, the Typhoon™ extruder can handle 200°C environment.
- Quick Heatzone Change : Each heatzone can be switched easily with a few knob turns. The taper assembly ensures solid contact with the housing. The electrical connection is automatically done with the nozzle change.
- Easy Filament Swap : The top lever moves all driving mechanisms away from the filament, allowing filament switching in just a second.
- Strong NEMA23 Motor : The NEMA23 motor can handle high flow without a sweat. The driving system is able to push as much as 20 kg.