Titan Robotics, Ltd., is a production additive manufacturing solutions provider. Titan designs and fabricates large-format, industrial 3D printers, and provides solutions to its customers by developing processes using Titan’s additive manufacturing technology. Specializing in direct pellet fed 3D printing, hybrid additive and subtractive systems and hybrid pellet + filament extrusion systems, Titan’s Atlas 3D printers enable the use of engineering grade and affordable pellet materials. Titan provides complete additive manufacturing implementation, from 3D printing services, to consulting and material integration processes.
Industries utilizing Titan's additive manufacturing solutions include aerospace, automotive/transportation, foundry, government/DoD, consumer appliances, education, medical, visual merchandising and more.
Atlas Models: Production AM Systems
- Atlas-HS: Pellet + Spindle | Pellet + Filament + Spindle
- Atlas-H: Dual Pellet | Dual Pellet + Filament
- Atlas: Single Pellet | Hybrid Pellet + Filament
Large Format | Industrial Quality | High Speed
- Atlas 1.0: 30"x30"x45" Build Volume
- Atlas 2.5: 42"x42"x48" Build Volume
- Atlas 3.6: 50"x50"x72" Build Volume
- Custom Build Options and Sizes
- Industrial Heated Enclosures
- Closed Loop CNC Controller and Servo System
Pellet Extrusion on the Atlas Models
Direct pellet 3D printing enables up to 10X faster prints, up to 10X reduction in cost and a wider range of materials.
Pellet Materials Available
- Flexible: TPU, TPE, TPC
- Standard: PLA, ABS, PETG, PP
- High Performance: Nylons, PC, CF/GF PEI, CF/GF PEKK, CF/GF PEEK, PPS, PSU
- Additional materials and compounds available, ask Titan about your material of choice!
Custom compounds with following fillers are available:
- Carbon Fiber, Glass Fiber, FR, Minerals
Additional Offerings from Titan Robotics:
- 3D Printing Services
- Material Testing & Properties
- Laser Scanning Services
- Consumables & Materials, Online Store
- Design for Additive