BASSETTI helps industrial companies efficiently leverage their high-value, intangible capital. We offer software solutions that enable companies to capitalize, structure, and enhance their high-value technical data and knowledge. As the creator of Technical Expertise Management (TEEXMA ®), BASSETTI aims to implement methods, IT tools, and processes to structure, consolidate, and enhance this high-value knowledge within the company. TEEXMA® for Materials is a powerful software solution that allows you to structure, centralize, and enhance your material data.
With TEEXMA® for Materials you have to ability to do following:
- Support your Additive Manufacturing business
- Ensure the traceability of your material data
- Easily research, compare, and strategically select materials
- Build a materials database that allows you to access all your data through an intuitive and secure application
- Rely on advanced calculation and graphical analysis functionalities to define your dimensioning data
- Use dimensioning data in design and simulation tools
- Reduce material characterization and new produce development costs
- Monitor your environmental compliance to support your substance and regulatory lists
- Dynamically visualize your data with a modular and configurable system according to your needs
Benefits of TEEXMA® for Materials include:
- Cost Control & Savings: Reduce costs by automating low value-added tasks
- Centralized Database: Centralize and structure your materials data in a single repository
- Shareable Knowledge: Share and leverage your materials knowledge across your company
- Data Validity: Ensure the validity of your data
- Flexibility & Scalability: Benefit from a scalable and flexible database to develop your tool autonomously
- Existing Data Integration: Synchronize existing data from your current information system with TEEXMA®
We also support a wide range of industries, including but not limted to:
- LUXURY: TEEXMA® for Materials helps you to design your luxury products and adapt them to the growing environmental changes by ensuring traceability in all your processes. Support your designers creativity and creations of complex geometrical parts by supporting your additive manufacturing activities with high-quality powders and valuable metals.
- AEROSPACE or AUTOMOTIVE: The design of an aeronautical or automotive vehicle undoubtedly involves the issue of safety. TEEXMA® for Materials supports your design processes for single or serial products, from small electronic parts to complete vehicles via a material selection module (e.g. research, composition, comparison, etc.). Also support your additive manufacturing processes in order to maintain flexiblity in design, speed of implementation but also reduce investments in specific tools.
- RAIL: TEEXMA® for Materials offers you complete design support for your rolling stock, from the management and selection of components to the calculation of recyclability and recoverability (ISO 21106 certification).
- HEALTH & PHARMACEUTICAL: TEEXMA® for Materials helps you to comply with the EU MDR directive, as it pertains to traceability, materials, and substances used, as well as physical and chemical characterization. Increase the customization, geometric complexity, and functional integration of your products, reduce your costs and increase your availability by supporting your Additive Manufacturing process. We also support you in your compliance needs, whether it be to ISO 10993 or environmental concerns.
- MATERIALS FORMULATION: Formulation of materials aims to meet technical, regulatory and specification constraints to design and characterize a product. TEEXMA® for Materials supports the manufacturing of stable materials by supporting your process of selecting and comparing your base active compounds and fillers to achieve the expected functional properties. Keep control of your multi-component and multi-phase mixtures, regardless of the industry sector your company is involved in.
- ENERGY: Materials and processes in the energy sector are involved at all levels, from the production and exploitation of resources to the transport and storage of energy. A priority in this industry is to define suitable new materials or to increase the performance of existing ones and to save energy. TEEXMA® for Materials assists you in addressing your technological challenges and energy transition issues. Plus, support your additive manufacturing processes to facilitate your Research & Development projects and technology transfers, and drive your rapid maintenance processes for part changes.