GOM Suite 2021 optimises the processing and interpretation of data points collected during photogrammetry, 3D scanning, inspection, and CT, providing solutions to individual challenges associated with critical applications in a variety of industries. The GOM 3D scanners from CAPTURE 3D collect accurate surface data from an object in as little as 0.2 seconds per scan to create a complete Digital Twin. GOM's software solutions process the resulting full-field 3D measurement data and offer functions for shape and dimensional analysis, 3D inspection, and mesh processing for 3D point clouds and CAD data sets in product development, quality control, and production.
Top upgrades to GOM's latest software release include:
- Workflow Assistant: An interactive guide for many scanning workflows that assists with problems and bundles relevant scanning features into one place.
- GPU Acceleration: Enables utilisation of the graphics card for 3D point computation to increase the speed of 3D data visualisation without decreasing quality.
- Camera tab improvements: The software now automatically adjusts camera elements such as spot metering and exposure for real-time user feedback to facilitate better scanning results.
- Multi-Part Scanning: Scan multiple parts simultaneously, and the software will recognise each part individually during post-data processing.
- New CAD Import and Organization Features: CAD importation is now customisable with filters that provide options to select specific required geometries for assemblies, PMI data and other specifications.
- ISO Label Improvements: ISO stylised labels are now controllable and interactive to customise 3D visualisations and display dimensional results clearly.
- GOM Blade Inspect: A dedicated workspace containing a collection of specialised software tools for efficiently analysing 3D mesh data for airfoil and turbine blade applications.
GOM upgrades its software solutions on a yearly basis, introducing modifications to improve customer productivity while also saving them time and money. From the modernised and easy-to-use interface design to intuitive workflows and automated procedures, GOM uses real customer input to help shape these enhancements and produce an optimal user experience in every detail.