How does a collaborative robot work with me?
Acieta’s FastLOAD CR2000 joins your team, working side by side with the operator. Our unique model leverages a FANUC collaborative robot which does not require fencing, reducing the floor space needs by nearly 80%. The operator works close, loading and unloading parts while the robot works continuously without stopping. Force sensors will stop the robot when pressure is applied, ensuring a safer application for the operator.
Our FastLOAD CR2000 cells were designed to meet the most common machine tooling needs, and are a fast way to address labor challenges and increase capacity for shops. The FastLOAD CR2000 provides a cost-effective introduction to Acieta’s premium quality hardware and software.
• Short setup time - only eight steps to set up first part!
• Small footprint and easy installation
• Intuitive touch screen interface with in-shop wifi programming
• HMI geared for machine load/unload
• Low maintenance, no moving custom mechanical parts (other than gripper fingers)
• Operator can load/unload parts while robot is working
• Versatile, change over parts very easily
• Pre-engineered for faster delivery
• Adjustable grid accommodates many part heights
• RIA safety compliant when integrated by Acieta