WISER Antenna Nodes and Tracker Tags signal to one another to establish a wireless mesh. WISER’s tracking software calculates inch-level tag coordinates from these signals and overlays real-time asset locations on a site map or floor plan, continuously and autonomously locating any in-mesh asset affixed with a WISER tag. Real-time data can also be integrated into software systems using WISER’s API or into virtually any database using WISER’s direct-to-database linkup feature.
General System Features:
- Delivers sub-meter and often centimeter-level precision.
- Locates and tracks accurately in complex, reflective and metal-filled environments.
- No line of sight needed. Operational range extends above 50 meters line-of-sight and 20-40 meters even through multiple interior walls, firewalls, or other obstacles.
- Calibrates autonomously in a matter of moments.
- Scales modularly to nearly any size, configuration or number of assets.
- Allows cloud-based or on-premise solutions.
- Can operate inside or outside firewalls for added security.
- Operates 24-7 without the need for WiFi, Cellular, or GPS coverage.
- IC compliant with IEEE802.15.4-2011.
- FCC and ISED (IC), certified