Cross’s Automated Machine Tending Solution uses two-way handshaking to communicate directly to the CNC machine. It tells the machine when to run, receives a signal when it is done, operates the tool holder, and open/closes the doors. When purchased with the standard carts, this solution is ready for deployment as soon as it arrives, with minimal pick and place programming required.
Features & Benefits
- Mobile - entirely on casters so it’s easy to move from machine to machine
- Communication with CNC machine is already figured out and completed
- Utilizes a collaborative robot which eliminates the need for safety fencing in most applications.
- Uses double access drawer system so parts are picked and placed from the same location. This allows for increased run-time without manual operator interaction
Optional Add-On Features
- IoT with Reporting
- Safety Scanner
- WiFi Connectivity
- Custom End-of-Arm-Tooling
- Safety System Ready
- OPC Connectivity
- On-site Start-up Support