Designed for industrial applications, the EOS M 400-4 offers a large building volume of 400 x 400 x 400 mm combined with four lasers for up to four times higher productivity. It shatters boundaries of manufacturing as it meets the most demanding requirements of modern production environments in terms of efficiency, scalability, usability and process monitoring. The modular platform design can easily be integrated into existing production environments and flexible consolidated with future innovation.
While the “sister system" EOS M 400 runs with a single 1000W laser, the EOS M 400-4 multiplies the capacity of the EOS M 290, both ensuring proven DMLS quality. All EOS M 290 processes can be transferred to the EOS m 400-4 while retaining equivalent part properties
Building volume plus speed
- Large building volume of 400 x 400 x 400 mm with four 400 watt lasers operating independently
- The four precise 400 watt fiber lasers operate in a 250 mm x 250 mm square each with an overlap area of 50 mm
- High build rate of 100 cm³/h
4 Lasers – First-class DMLS quality
- Exceptional beam and power stability provides highest DMLS part quality
- All processes running on the EOS M 290 can be transferred to the EOS M 400-4 and deliver equivalent part properties.
- New and patented EOS ClearFlow Technology ensures consistent process gas management for ideal build conditions
- Extensive monitoring features ensure high process stability and part quality
High productivity platform with smart process flow
- Wide range of materials: from light metals to stainless and tool steels to superalloys
- Easy handling through a high degree of automation in workflow and operation
- Intuitive user interface, flexible software tools and a variety of additional equipment fulfill industrial production requirements