The HCS9300E Series Thermocouple Expansion Unit is a device that expands the thermocouple channels from the 20 inputs available on the HCS9200B Hot Bonder to 40 or 60 inputs total.
Increasing thermocouple channels in the HCS9200B Hot Bonder significantly expands the capability of heat controlling and monitoring across complex and/or large aircraft structure surfaces.
- HCS9320E – 20 TC Expansion Unit
- HCS9340E – 40 TC Expansion Unit
- Allows for an additional 20 or 40 thermocouple inputs
- Available for Type J or Type K thermocouples
- Cure data recorded/stored on connected hot bonder
- Data activity light indicates proper connection
- Internally stored calibration data with serial number
- HEATCON hot bonder Rev 18 (or later) required