The CTMA is a not-for-profit trade Association that represents, supports and promotes the interests of the Canadian tooling and precision metalworking industries. Established in 1963, the CTMA represents the “Tooling Industry”, which includes companies that design, engineer, manufacture, repair or assemble tools, dies, moulds, jigs, fixtures, gauges, machinery, machining systems, robotics, automation equipment, models, patterns, general jobbing machine shop products, cutting tools and additive manufacturing. Our member companies supply the automotive, aerospace, medical, packaging, consumer products, tranportation & other sectors.
Key membership benefits include:
- FREE marketing
- Promote the capabilities of our member companies
- Events and networking opportunities to help members grow their businesses
- Benchmark statistics (annual Wage & Business survey, bi-annual business conditions surveys, etc.)
- Support for training and apprenticeships
- Advocacy with a voice at all levels of government
- Savings programs with discounts on courier services, insurance, etc.
- And much more ...
Visit our booth or www.ctma.com for more information.
Brands: Career-Ready with CTMA and Virtual Vibes with CTMA