MELTRIC DSN Switch-Rated Plugs and Receptacles are the Top Choice for Welders
MELTRIC’s DSN Series Switch Rated plugs and receptacles with Decontactor™ technology and push button circuit disconnection provide exceptional safety and convenience making them ideal for welding applications. They provide:
The safety of a switch at every connection point
- The integral switching mechanism safely makes and breaks connections, even under full load.
- The switch rating also applies for in-line connections, so the use of extension cords does not defeat the safety benefit as it does with interlocks.
Arc Flash Protection
- Internal switching chambers and receptacle safety shutters ensure the circuit is disconnected, and access to live parts is blocked before the plug can be removed.
- The hazard of drawing an arc during disconnection that exists with other devices is eliminated.
Simple NFPA 70E Compliance
- Switching capabilities ensure safe load disconnection.
- Separation of the plug and receptacle verifies de-energization without voltage testing and the need for cumbersome PPE.
- Integral provisions make lockout/tagout easy.
Plug & Play Simplicity
- Users can disconnect, relocate, and re-connect equipment quickly and with complete safety.
DSN devices are UL/CSA Switch and HP rated and available in models from 20-150 amps. DSN 20, 30, 60, and 150 devices are rated Type 4X/IP69k and IP66/IP67.
MELTRIC manufactures a comprehensive line of industrial plugs and receptacles, including UL/CSA switch-rated plugs and receptacles. Visit www.meltric.com to learn more about our industry-leading products.
Plug in to Safety with MELTRIC.