ATLANTA Drive Systems, Inc. (Booth B-6835) is pleased to announce a new range of Hypoid Reducers, offering high precision and performance in a compact design.
This standard range of Hypoid Reducers are perfect for use in applications that demand high dynamic performance in a compact package.. Design features include standard low backlash, high power density, smooth operation and mounting any servo motors (IEC).
They are available in reduction ratios from 2.75:1 to 14.5:1, with backlash less than 4 arc-minutes, efficiencies up to 98% and output acceleration torque capacities up to 35 lb.ft.
Unit design benefits include:
- Compact design with largest hollow bore on the market
- 35 output options, 9 output flanges
- 1,575 combinations available
- Symmetrical design instead of asymmetrical
- Variable output options for both sizes include cylindrical shaft, keyed shaft, ISO flange and hollow bore
- Output Mounting Flanges and Food Grade Oil Also Available
Typical applications for these reducers include rotary axis drives, material handling axis drives, packaging machines, conveyor systems and, labeling systems. Industries served include Material Handling, Packaging, Textile, Automation, Aerospace, Machine Tool and Robotics.
For more information, contact ATLANTA Drive Systems at: (800) 505-1715, or on the web at: www.atlantadrives.com.