The FORMA Z metal folder is the most flexible and diverse machine in our profile. Folding both up and down, this machine eliminates the need to flip material, providing time-efficient folding of complex parts using one operator. With the capacity to fold both directions while maintaining the ability for up acting front operation for small batch runs, this machine is proven to be the complete package for sheet metal shops. Tool changes can be made even faster thanks to optional dual sided high divided tools on combi beam, automatic tool locking, as well as the new tool layout in the updated control, Prolink X. A newly developed construction of the folding beam, automatic folding center, and sheet thickness adjustment provides superior folding quality in all thicknesses without requiring crowning.
- Folds upwards and downwards
- The Combi beam comes equipped with 8” High Divided Tools and 30º straight rail with option to interchange for 4” High Divided Tools!
- Comes as standard with multifold tooling, CNC controlled sheet thickness and folding center adjustment.
- The folding beam can be used as front gauge
- Add vacuum grippers to make work lighter, more precise, and automated!