Postalloy® A-Max Wear Plate is through-hardened abrasion resistant steel, much harder and more wear resistant than conventional AR400 or AR500. Easy to Install. Large or Small Areas
• Hardness of 61-64 Rc.
Postalloy® A-Max Wear Plate was designed to overcome the labor-intensive cost of hardfacing.
• Small and light weight, the wear plate can be installed by any maintenance welder...in any position.
• It can be quickly installed and less expensive than hardface welding…can be installed 10 times faster.
• Less welding means less heat…less warpage and distortion.
• Can be Flame or plasma cut…can be easily cut to any size.
• Bolted or Welded in place.
• Installs with tack welds using Postalloy® 301 or 305 electrodes, or Postalloy® 30-FCG or 3044-FCG wire.