Tanis' new Liz Steel Cord line has two different wire filament options. The Liz 0.25 has 5 strands of single wires wrapped together and the Liz 0.17 has 28 strands of single wires wrapped together with an external cord.
- High tensile strength
- Great dimensional stability (size retention)
- Better finishing (due to thinner filaments)
- Extreme performance (due to the steel cord structure)
- 3 times more performing than standard crimped wire
- Our brushes can be used on angle grinders, drills, and bench grinders.
- Filament material includes both steel and stainless steel options.
- Your choice of cup, bevel, wheel, and end brushes.