Radyne ScanMaster® Induction Scanner Features
A typical ScanMaster® induction scanner includes the ScanMaster® induction scanner, an induction power supply, standard guarding with safety light curtains, ScanMaster® controls and a configurable water/quench cooling system.
ScanMaster® induction scanner components can be incorporated together or separately to meet specific needs, and can be easily adapted for use with external material handling units, such as a pick-and-place, linear transfer, clamp transfer and more.
Our user friendly control system simultaneously controls scan speeds (0-6 in. [152.4 mm] per second), rotation speeds (0-400 rpm), heat levels, heat times, quench times, quench temperature, time delays, and six additional user custom digital outputs.
Radyne Induction Scanner and Pop Ups can handle large and small parts, spanning from under an ounce and shorter than an inch to over 5000 lb. in weight and more than 120 in. in length.
Heat Treating, Brazing & Soldering, Shrink Fitting, Heat Staking.
- Dual or Triple Spindles
- Built-in quench tank
- Movable Upper Center Spindle for quick and easy changeovers
- Self-contained system easily integrated into work cell
- Different power ratings and frequency ranges available for application-matched precision hardening
- User-friendly controls simplify set-up, changeover, and diagnostics
- Flexible work piece capacity
- Simple utility connection for fast, low cost installation
- Optional QAS 2000 Monitoring and Alerting System which provides process monitoring and traceability for each part processed
Request a quote or get more information here: https://radyne.com/company-information/request-a-quote/