Delafield, WI, USA, August 27, 2019 — Throughput I Bluestreak™, a leading manufacturing execution software development and consulting company, announces its participation at Fabtech 2019, with the rollout of three new MES/QMS modules. This four-day event will be held on November 11-14, 2019 at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL.
“Our exhibitor attendance at Fabtech underscores our dedication to helping AM production facilities control and tie business operations, documents and audit tracking into one centralized system with Bright AM™, an Additive Manufacturing Execution and Quality Management System. Bright AM™ is a perfect fit for this unique production environment where multiple Build-plate Part Serialization and Advanced Nonconformance Dispositioning must be accounted for,” states Todd Wenzel, President of Throughput I Bluestreak™.
Unveiling New Modules at Fabtech
Exhibiting this year at booth #A3945 (Hall A), Bluestreak I Bright AM™, will present its expanding AM portfolio with three new AMES production control modules to include:
- Advanced Real-time Dispositioning of Product Nonconformances
- Advanced Real-time Tracking of Out-of-Sequence Operating Steps
- Advanced Serialization and Tracking
Key Business Benefits/Results of These New Modules Include:
- Less rework and waste
- Real-time Part/Build Process Visibility
- Nonconformance dispositioning at the individual Part Serial Number (even if multiple Part serial numbers are printed on the same Build plate).
- Add nonconformances to future operating steps (within the Part Build Process) so final disposition can be managed later in the process, while allowing the Parts to continue processing (building) while keeping a digital-linked audit trail of where the original nonconformance(s) occurred.
- Supports multiple levels of Re-Work Orders and/or Nonconformances from the original Nonconformance.
- Real-Time Tracking of Out-of-Sequence operating steps within the Build Process
- Allows for the Flexibility to track specified operations in a sequence different from the original Work Order (all Ops need to be tracked ultimately, but allows flexibility to continue processing, such as inspections, while waiting for resources to be available at earlier operating steps.
- Specify certain characters to exclude (i.e. o, l, I, x, etc.)
- Guaranteed unique serial numbers
- Templates are assignable for every customer Part
- Platform centric Build Plate ID’s (with the appropriate Process management steps)
- Generate a unique serial number for the Build Plate-Order reference
- The actual plate can be tracked as equipment (typical) or as an inventory item
- And more!
Bluestreak I Bright AM ™ representatives will be available at the booth for additional inquiries and in-booth presentations throughout the event. An appointment can be made in advance by contacting Ron Beltz, Strategic Accounts Director at 262.955.5662, firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the company website.
The Fabtech event brings a wealth of innovation and technology solutions to more than 48,000 attendees and over 1,700 exhibiting companies are expected to gather to celebrate metal manufacturing at its best. The event also provides educational sessions and expert-led presentations covering the latest trends and technology in the metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing industries.
About Throughput I Bluestreak™
Throughput I Bluestreak™, established in 2005, is an innovated software development company founded to address specific requirements in the various manufacturing verticals such as: service-based manufacturing companies that are part of the manufacturing supply chain - Heat Treating, Powder Coating, Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing, Liquid and other Coatings, Plating, Forging, Surface Finishing, etc.
- For more information about Bluestreak I Bright AM™, visit us on the web, bright-am.com
- Connect with us on LinkedIn