An innovative toolmaking has become one of the most important factors of high technology productivity which is a prerequisite for today's and tomorrow's appearance on the global market.
The main activity of toolmaking is to support the development of a product, development and manufacture of tools, equipment and technologies and their industrialization.
- Development and optimization of the technological procedure
- Active participation in the product development
- Tool and machine construction
- Establishment of construction documentation
- Custom projects from the outline of the product to the automatization of the process
- Advanced modelling methods
- Feasibility study
- Analysis of the elastic relaxation of the material after transformation
- Execution of simulations using the Autoform software and finite-element method
Short-term tooling is achieved with the control and effective management of all process phases. Involvement in product development, innovative design complemented with efficient technology and production logistics, highly productive manufacturing, accurate control measurements, production of experimental samples, verifying the appropriateness of measurement and production of experimental series are the shortest way to a quality product.
With FEM analysis and computer simulation we can evaluate different technical solutions and, if necessary, change them at an early stage of product or tool development.
- Progressive tools
- Transfer tools
- Deep draw tools
- Automotive industry
- Furniture industry
- Household appliances industry