Introducing the MRobot module, which provides a way to program and simulate robot bending cells.
MRobot builds upon the power of MBend's existing automatic tooling and sequencing features, with
• Fully automatic gripping and path calculations.
• Interactive gripping and path control.
• Coordinated simulation of robot and brake interaction.
• Fast and easy calibration.
• Creation of NC code for both machine and robot.
You can create your cell from a set of configured components, including the robot, gripper, orientation table, in-pallet, and out-pallet. Simulate any gripper, including multiple gripping zones and vacuum/clamping combinations.
MRobot is compatible with a growing list of robots and is an extension to the MBend software that works with a huge number of machines.
In addition, Metalix will spotlight its latest software releases:
- cncKad and AutoNest support import of 3D parts and tubes, an efficient and easy-to-use estimation module, smart common cuts for rectangular nesting, multiple cut sheets, suction force calculations for pickup, and AutoCAD 2018 DXF support.
- JobTrack, an intuitive job tracking module with material management and job scheduling for orders.
- The MBend application for programming and simulating CNC press brakes offers full support for multi-V dies, a new profile editor, optimized part opening, simulation stages navigation, and more.
- As well as designing tubes, MTube allows you to import CAD files and assemblies, without requiring additional CAD software.
Visit the Metalix website at www.metalix.net.