Turck introduced the TS+ temperature sensor, a line of programmable temperature sensors that are used to measure industrial process temperature of a media. The TS+ is part of a large family of fluid sensors, including pressure, flow, temperature and level products. A rotating display for simple orientation adjustment is standard on all models, allowing the user to orient the display for optimum viewing after installation. The TS+ stainless steel housing is rated to IP6K9K, meaning it is sealed against dust and high-pressure jet washing for a longer service life. The sensors are available in direct and remote mount variations with a large portfolio of temperature probes, thermowells and mounting accessories.
The TS+ can be used in a wide range of manufacturing applications to help monitor the health of a machine, reducing costly downtime. For example, temperature monitoring of hydraulic oil in stationary hydraulic power units is vital. High temperature in hydraulic systems can lead to system outages. The IO-Link, analog, and switching outputs of the TS+ are well suited to provide early warning and real-time measurement of these critical fluids.
• Multiple process connections available; reduces adapter use
• Automatic detection of output signals; speeds installation and reduces errors
• Automatic detection of temperature probe installed; reduces errors and installation time
• Rotatable IP6K9K-rated stainless steel housing; ensures reliability
• Multi-color display; provides easier set up and commissioning