Binks Maple Pumps are the finishing industry’s best solution for circulation systems and among the top choice for Automotive OEM customers. The pump’s horizontal design is ideal for paint circulation & supply applications due to the piston arrangement providing minimal pressure fluctuations or “winking”. The Maple 120/3 is the replacement to Bink’s existing A260-60, 60GPM, 3:1 pump. It delivers 0.8 gal / 3 litres of flushing media per cycle and a higher continuous duty rate than the A260-60. The full line of Maple pumps, including the new Maple 120/3, combine an energy efficient air motor and proven Binks bellows technology so that there are no exterior leaking seals. High quality materials and surface treatments ensure low maintenance costs and long operational life.
- High flow, low pressure delivery of flushing/solvent materials
- Advanced air motor design with patented technology means lubrication free, low ice and stall free performance
- Reliable operation - No exterior leaking seals, plus a backup seal with visual leak detection ensures continued pump operation until scheduled maintenance is performed
- Smooth performance with equal pressure for each piston stroke and a quick changeover keeps pressure fluctuations to a minimum
- Easy access to piston seals and check valves make it simple to maintain.