PITTSBURGH, Nov. 3, 2022 – PPG (NYSE:PPG) today announced that it will showcase its latest coatings innovations for metal fabricators at FABTECH 2022 in Atlanta, Georgia, Nov. 8-10. Representatives from PPG will participate in both the exhibition and the educational conference.
PPG is an industry leader in powder coatings and the company’s commitment to innovation has resulted in the development of several breakthrough solutions for the metal fabrication industry that will be highlighted at its exhibit booth (#4906). These include:
- PPG ENVIROCRON® Extreme Protection Edge powder – Delivers protection on sharp, hard-to-coat edges with just one coat and with a higher first-pass transfer efficiency.
- PPG Envirocron HTE powder – A high-transfer-efficiency powder developed for complex parts with first-pass transfer rates of up to 85%.
- PPG Envirocron LUM retroreflective powder– Representing a major breakthrough in technology and safety for products such as fencing and guardrails, it is the world’s first commercial retroreflective powder and enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
“Our powder coatings are a perfect fit for the metal fabrication industry,” said Maria Lamorey, PPG commercial strategy manager, Americas, Industrial Coatings. “We are always eager to show companies how PPG solutions can help them elevate the durability and beauty of their products while reducing powder usage and increasing application efficiencies.”
Representatives from PPG’s coatings services business will also be on hand to answer questions about the company’s protective coatings application services for pretreatment, electrocoat, powder and liquid technologies and advise on coating equipment design options and installation capabilities.
Visitors to the PPG booth can get a discount coupon for orders placed through the company’s powder coatings ecommerce website. Fabricators and custom coaters can order powder in hundreds of colors in quantities ranging from 5 lbs to 50 lbs. Overnight delivery options are available.
As part of the FABTECH educational conference, coatings experts from PPG’s industrial coatings business will be participating in the following sessions:
- PPG Envirocron LUM Retroreflective Powder: Paul Bradley, technical manager, Nov. 9 at 9-9:20 a.m.
- The Basics of Electrocoatings: Jim Gezo, strategic business development manager, Nov. 8 at 10-11:30 a.m.
- A Leap Forward in FEVE Fluoropolymers: Bob Kelly, business development manager, Nov. 9 at 2-2:20 p.m.
- How to Choose the Best Coating System: Jim Gezo; Matt Rush, business development manager; and Chris Graniero, business development manager, Nov. 10 at 8-9:30 a.m.
For more information on PPG’s powder coatings offering, visit www.ppgindustrialcoatings.com, or connect with PPG on LinkedIn.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD®
At PPG (NYSE:PPG), we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and specialty materials that our customers have trusted for nearly 140 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 75 countries and reported net sales of $16.8 billion in 2021. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial, and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com.
Envirocron, the PPG Logo and, We protect and beautify the world and are registered trademarks of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc.