BEST-IN-CLASS THICK TURRET TOOLING
HPX® punch and guide assemblies from Wilson Tool International are specifically engineered to meet the needs of sheet metal manufacturers. They provide the easiest set-up and use for thick turret tooling to keep production running and downtime to a minimum.
- EXP® Punch Technology: All EXP punches come standard with Wilson Tool’s exclusive Ultima® premium tool steel – resulting in twice the life of most standard punches. Smaller punches mean you can stock more shapes in less space. Save on tooling replacement costs and inventory space.
- Fast Tool Changes: EXP punch tips are easily removed for sharpening and change overs with the push of a button.
- Push-Button Guide Release: With the push of a button, guides are released to reduce to the effort needed when changing and adjusting tooling.
- Quick Adjustment: Each click adjusts the punch length by 0.005".
- Versatility: Guide assemblies are universal and can be used for round or shaped EXP punches. Guides support ABS and non-ABS functionality.
Learn more at wilsontool.com/hpx