The Meteor 1200 was developed to enable the small and medium sized fabricator to automate the process of drilling, threading, milling, countersinking, scribing and allowing the small shop owner to effectively compete in the market place.
The Siemens controller with the Akyapak software provides the fabricator with a fast, accurate drilling with tight tolerances at a fraction of the labor costs associated with the slow, manual methods of the past.
The Meteor 1200 is ready to drill beams, angles, plates and any suitable profile. You can also make milling for slots, pockets and any geometry by having state of arts control system.Its small footprint fits in most small shops, only occupying from 40 to 60 feet in length and only 12 feet wide.
The Meteor Advantage:
· Fast return on investment
· High versatility in small footprint
· Full CNC control
· 15 kW spindle motor power
· 6 Station tool changer
· LASER automatic tool measurement & material zero referencing
· High positioning tolerance and repeatability
· Very robust design
· Worldwide spare parts availability
· User friendly interface
· Fast, accurate and maintenance free