INCREASE YOUR BENDING ACCURACY
Wilson Tool International has multiple, easy-to-use squaring options to help increase bending accuracy, throughput, and speed. Suitable for any press brake die with a flat surface, powerful magnets replace the need for screws or fastening tools and allow for easy repositioning. Angles can be set to match the part, ensuring that the bend is consistently in the right place.
Magnetic Squaring Block — Adjustable
- Tool-free adjustment to infinite angles
- Adjustable for use as a left or right hand gauge
- Small in size, yet big enough to provide a surface to rest the part #42750 #55396
Magnetic Squaring Arm
- Adjustable from 0° to 90°
- Available left- or right-handed for user preference and part requirements
- Flat surface provides a shelf for small parts so operators can position the part and remove their fingers before bending
- Use as an end stop to accurately square Z-bends
Magnetic Squaring Block
Versatile and durable, this 90° squaring block can be used for left or right support and gauging. Strong magnets hold the lightweight tool in place and allow for easy repositioning.
Click here to learn more.