Rapid-Blast™, a performance driven abrasive to improve shot-blasting efficiency and cut blast-cleaning costs, is a blend of cast steel shot and cut-wire shot. With Rapid-Blast™, you are able to realize many of the benefits of cut-wire shot at a price that is closer to 100% cast shot. Lower abrasive consumption and shorter cycle times are the 2 most apparent benefits. Due to lower consumption and shorter cycle times, all other costs associated with the blast cleaning process are reduced as well. Rapid-Blast™ is suitable for any application where steel shot and or grit would be used.
RAPID BLAST™ FEATURES:
- Improved surface finish and part cleanliness
- Designed to reduce abrasive consumption and related costs, such as disposal, by as much as 40%
- Increased blast-cleaning efficiency, reducing cycle times by as much as 30%
- Savings in energy, labor, maintenance, wear parts and freight
- Reduced consumption and waste, benefiting the environment