Using frictionless plant enterprise integration (e.g. SCADA to Maximo®), Enterprise Gateway (EG) ensures that dynamically occurring conditions on the plant floor are immediately translated into maintenance events (e.g. automated generation of work orders) to optimize asset performance.
EG interfaces with humans via a simple EG Sync mobile application. EG sync facilitates opportunistic collaboration between different plant, enterprise stakeholders - thereby enabling effective, timely manual interventions to generate proactive actions to prevent failures.
- Proactively generate actions when asset performance becomes sub-optimal.
- Maintain a single system of maintenance record across the enterprise.
- Remove manual duplicated data entry into systems of record.
- Predicting asset behaviour in a future period to extend asset life.
BENEFITS REALIZED BY MANUFACTURERS:
- Unplanned Downtime reduction by 50-80%.
- Planned Downtime reduction by 15-30% annually.
- Failure rate reduced by 20% annually.
- Mean time to repair reduced by 15% annually.
- Critical spare-parts availability maintained at 100%.
Visit us at Booth 720 to learn more about Enterprise Gateway.