Built on a composable, workflow-driven application architecture which enables organizations to turn on and implement only the operational processes they need, thus reducing the time-to-value as compared to traditional MES solutions. Symphony’s manufacturing operations management solution includes:
- Low-Code Library – Pre-built library of thousands of processes (shipping/receiving, quality execution), hundreds of connectors (ERP, PLC, Sensors), and MOM applications.
- Composable MOM – Low code, drag & drop visual workflow-based application composer; enables rapid deployment with pre-built MES & Plant Operations applications, as well as configuring/deploying new solutions using our low-code library to your site’s specific needs.
- Enterprise MOM – Our Enterprise Management capability empowers operations management to rapidly deploy applications across your fleet of plants – leveraging our Enterprise Application Library providing governance and speed. Enterprise Manufacturing Operations Insights enable benchmarking to drive best in class operational productivity.
- AI Continuous Improvement – Employing multivariate analysis to optimize production processes, maintaining the “golden batch” with near real-time set point advisories.
MOM 360 Applications
A suite of MES applications that transform inputs items or raw materials to finished goods. All processes in this suite of manufacturing execution system applications can act in conjunction to ensure highest level of quality with high throughput. Via the connector framework, these apps connect with your assets, sensors, Distributed Control Systems (DCS) as well as your ERP, PLM and Scheduling systems to orchestrate optimal manufacturing across all lines. With this suite, manufacturers can progressively implement production management and quality management in an agile fashion to achieve rapid time to value. Once standardized, the solution can be rolled out to multiple facilities across the enterprise.
A suite of operations management applications that supports all functions in any site across your manufacturing organization, regardless of the MES system you have in place. For a plant to operate at optimal levels, many maintenance and support activities need to be performed on a regular basis ranging from maintenance of assets, shipping and receiving of materials, inventory management, lab data management, sample management and advanced planning. Via our connector framework, the apps can connect with assets such as sensors and weight scales, as well as CMMS, Inventory (ERP), LIMS, safety systems and other industrial alerting systems. With this suite, manufacturers can progressively implement operations management in an agile fashion to achieve rapid time to value. Once standardized, the solution can be rolled out to multiple facilities across the enterprise.
MOM 360 Architecture
With hundreds of connectors, processes and recipes in our low-code library, MOM 360 integration services provide easy connections to back-office enterprise systems and manufacturing floor assets.
The Composable Advantage
The composable architecture of MOM 360 is the “secret sauce” our customers use to develop and deploy standardized manufacturing operations management applications across lines or plants, without inviting chaos.
- No Rip & Replace: Smart connectors, protocols, data model and associated actions enable customers to leverage current investments in technology
- Operations-driven Deployments: Configure manufacturing operations solutions from a repository of pre-built components, compatible and interoperable with IT standards
- Multi-site and Enterprise Ready: Aggregation of site data provides the manufacturing intelligence for configuration of enterprise dashboards, AI data modeling and more. Centralized governance of library artifacts and change control ensure standardized operations and harmonized data at the origin
Operational in 90 Days
While traditional MES/MOM platforms can take months or years to begin delivering benefits, the composable architecture of MOM 360 enables agile and focused workflow deployments that don’t disrupt your existing systems and processes.
Work with the industry-experienced solutions team at Symphony IndustrialAI to build and deploy your first application in under 90 days.
- Assemble a small, agile cross-functional team
- Define a meaningful use case and determine success criteria
- Compose the first MOM 360 solution
- Deploy to your site, then evaluate for multi-site/multi-line expansion
2022 is the year to change: Contact your account representative to get started.