Current EDM Inc
About Current EDM, Inc.
Current EDM was established in 1992 with the goal of building the most reliable, cost-effective and technically advanced EDM drilling machines. Today, we feature a wide range of manual and CNC machines with part weight capacities up to 10,000 lbs. Research and development is conducted at our Minneapolis, MN facility and most our machines are built in the United States.
· Multiple machine models with table stroke up to 60 x 50 inch
· Siemens industrial controllers for ultimate reliability and performance
· Standard range of usable electrode diameters, from 0.004 - 0.256in.
· Micro-hole drilling system for electrode diameters from 0.001 - 0.012in.
· Single and dual drilling heads for continuous production
· Standard power supply delivers up to 57 peak amps
· Special Machines designed and built for your application
· RAD, Robot Assisted Drilling systems designed for high production, lights-out applications
· Superior technical support
Please call (763) 476-2290 for details and pricing. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.