Free One-Day Pass
Attend the Technical Program for free on April 22 or 23.
See what the SVC TechCon is all about!
Register as a “Visitor to the Exhibits” and select the option "Exhibit Visitor + Complimentary Conference" for either Tuesday, April 22 or Wednesday, April 23. You'll receive complete access to the parallel SVC Technical Program on one of the two days that the Exhibit is open. While admission to both days of the Exhibition is always free, access to the Technical program will be limited to one day for each of our exhibit guests. No two-day technical passes will be issued.
- Entrance to the two-day Technology Exhibit
- Access to all Exhibit Hall activites including: Poster Session, Desserts and Cheesecake, Vendor Innovators Showcase, Beer Blast and more
- Entry to the Exhibit Raffle for a chance to win an iPad
Choose one day of the Technical Program:
TUESDAY TECHNICAL PROGRAM
- Technology Forum Breakfasts
- Keynote Presentation: Vacuum Deposition of Electro-active Coatings for Thin-Film Neural Interfaces, Stuart F. Cogan
- Coatings and Processes for Biomedical Applications Session
- Symposium: Communication 2030
- High-Powered Electron Beam Technology Session
- Large Area Coatings Session
WEDNESDAY TECHNICAL PROGRAM
- Keynote Presentation: Additive Manufacturing (AM): Towards Realizing AM’s Full Potential, William E. Frazier
- High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering (HIPIMS) Session
- Protective, Tribological and Decorative Coatings Session
- HEURÉKA! Recent Developments Session
See Technical Program details in the 2020 Preliminary Program.
Parking Near TechCon Event
If you're driving to the SVC TechCon to visit the Exhibit, enjoy economical parking in a convenient location!
SELF PARK GARAGE
E. 8th Street (801 S. Wabash Ave.)
Chicago, IL 60605
Parking garage entrance is directly adjacent to the Chicago Hilton Hotel side entrance where the TechCon registration desk is located.