Hauzer Techno Coating - IHI Group
Hauzer is proud to be partner of SVC.
Expert in Innovative Coating Technology and Equipment
Hauzer Techno Coating is an expert in PVD and PACVD coating technology and equipment in worldwide decorative, automotive and tool markets since 1983.
With over 500 machines installed worldwide and competence centres in Europe, China and Japan, Hauzer supports customers with development, process qualification and training. Hauzer invests continuously in new developments together with its customers.
With Hauzer’s leading edge technology customers can obtain a competitive edge in their own markets.
- Automotive engine components (diesel fuel injection parts, piston rings, gears, journal bearings, piston pins, valve train components, etc.) and other components (machine components, textile industry) for which low friction is essential
- Cutting tools (inserts, shaft tools, saw blades, hobs, etc.) and forming and punching tools (moulds, dies, etc.)
- Decorative products (automotive interior and exterior parts, mobile phones, jewelry, watches, faucets, etc.) - PVD hard coatings and metallization
- Research & Development
- Specialty products for which Hauzer designs tailor-made plasma coating equipment
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD): arc evaporation (including CARC+) and (unbalanced) magnetron sputtering
- Plasma Assisted Chemical Vapor Deposition (PACVD): e.g. for Diamond Like Carbon (DLC)
- T-mode and Dual Magnetron Sputtering (DMS) for oxide coatings
- Nitrocoat Duplex Treatment (PVD coating and nitriding in one process)
In Hauzer Flexicoat® batch equipment these technologies can be combined in one system. Upgrading of equipment with new technologies is also possible, which is an advantage in this fast moving, technologically driven business.
In the Hauzer Metalliner®, a flexible inline production platform, these technologies can also be combined. The Hauzer Metalliner® is mainly active in decorative PVD hard coatings and metallizing, but for the future other applications can be developed. www.hauzer.nl / www.cromatipic.nl